A Call for Volunteers
With the warmer weather finally here, the Town of Fishers will be hustling and bustling with all sorts of free family-friendly events. In order to make these happen, though, volunteers are needed. If you are looking for a way to get more involved with the community, listed below are a few volunteering opportunities:
Arts and Crafts
Volunteers will help the coordinator mark booth spaces in the wooded area of the park
1. Thursday, June 26, Noon-6 p.m. Shifts are 3 hours.
2. Friday, June 27, 4 p.m. Possibly finish marking booths; help check in vendors.
Firefighter Combat Challenge
Volunteers (adults only) will help reset the course and help with the Kids’ Combat Challenge
1. Saturday, June 28, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
2. Sunday, June 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Business Tent and Free Game Tent
Volunteers will help vendors load items from their cars to their booths and at the end of the day from their booths to their cars.
1. Saturday, June 28, 7 a.m.-9 a.m., Saturday June 28, 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
2. Sunday, June 29, 7 a.m.-9:30 a.m., Sunday, June 29 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Contact Jennifer Kehl at 317-595-3195 or email her at email@example.com
Also, the Town of Fishers hosts numerous events throughout the year where volunteers are needed. Is your group or organization interested in volunteering at the IU Health Summer Concert Series or at other events this season? Contact Dan Domsic at Town of Fishers Parks & Recreation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 317-595-3151.
Thank you for helping keep these events going with your efforts!