New Bubbaz Bar and Grill: Open for All Ages
A new restaurant has just opened in Geist. The new Bubbaz Bar and Grill is located at 104th and Olio Road (formerly Bertee’s). This family friendly eatery is smoke-free and offers a mathematical equation we all can relate to — good food + great prices = Bubbaz Bar and Grill.
“I thought this location would be a good spot for families, sitting so close to neighborhoods,” says Mark Gore, owner of Bubbaz Bar and Grill. “There’s way too many families around here not to allow children,” he adds. Families are welcome to dine in every day from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00p.m.
“I like to buy, build, and sell restaurants and bars,” says Gore who claims that this particular Bubbaz Bar and Grill marks the 39th location that he has opened throughout Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. “The main drawing card here is that we offer good food with reasonable prices. You can get a cheeseburger for just $4 bucks and it includes the fries.” Furthermore, he is excited about making this precise establishment, a smoke-free environment, especially after learning that 95% of the clientele in the area prefers a non-smoking atmosphere.
Good Food + Great Prices = Bubbaz Bar and Grill
Whether you’re looking to grab a sandwich and a beer at the bar, or you want to dine in with your family, Bubbaz is sure to have something for everyone. Here are some of the features that Bubbaz Bar and Grill has to offer:
- Over 60 items that are less than $6.00 each
- 10 different flavors of beer on tap in addition to bottled imports
- Thin crust pizza made in the back kitchen
- Delicious wraps such as Buffalo Chicken
- A wide assortment of sandwiches including the patty melt
- Many tasty appetizers like the Tator Tot nachos
- 2 homemade soups every day: chicken noodle and chili
- Smoke-free environment
- Live D.J. every Friday and Saturday night starting at 9:00 p.m.
- Showing of UFC events with no cover charge
- Many TV’s to watch sports including 7 projector TV’s and 23, 50inch flat screens
- Daily drink specials
- Pool tables and video games
Gore invites you to come visit the all new Bubbaz Bar and Grill. After taking care of repairs and maintenance, he’s ready to start serving the Geist area when he says, “We’re ready to start pumping up the volume and get business started.”
Bubbaz Bar and Grill is open every day (Monday through Sunday) from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.