23rd Annual Carmel Clay Historical Society Holiday Home Tour Returns Dec. 6-7
The 23rd annual Carmel Clay Historical Society Holiday Home tour is back. All homes are in the Arts & Design District area. Patrons will walk from home to home, but there will be a bus looping around the area for patrons to have free transportation if needed. The dates for the tours are Friday, December 6 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday, December 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pre-sale tickets are available at carmelclayhistory.org.
Friday evening tickets are $60(presale) $65 at the door. This ticket includes a wine and appetizer reception following the home tour.
Saturday tickets are $25 pre-sale and for members and $30 at the door.
This event is the largest fundraiser for Carmel Clay Historical Society. Tickets are not refundable, but they can be exchanged.
- 2019 Tour Homes- 225 1st St. SW — Historic home
- 245 1st St. SW — Modern home
- 255 1ST St. SW — Traditional home
- 311 1st St. SW — Traditional home
- 411 West Main St. — Modern home
- 658 West Main St. — Mid-Century Modern home
- Friday evening VIP Reception Home: 421 West Main St. — Traditional
Kick off the holiday season with us! For questions, contact the CCHS office at 317-846-7117.