Advertising Print Sales Representative
The TownePost Network of hyper local print magazines is seeking an experienced print sales representative to cover two south central Indianapolis publications: Center Grove Community Magazine and Greenwood Community Magazine. Minimum requirements for applicants:
- At least 3 years experience selling print media (newspaper, magazine, direct mail)
- Lives in the Center Grove, Greenwood area
- Be able to work independently with access to our cloud-based CRM solution
- Better than average Internet, social media, and marketing expertise
- Personable, good networking skills, and knack for community involvement
Position is full-time with salary and commissions for sales in both the Center Grove and Greenwood Community Magazines as well as into other TownePost Network publications.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
About TownePost Network, Inc.
The TownePost Network, Inc. is an Indiana-based franchise system that produces high-end local monthly magazines for affluent communities of 10,000-26,000 homes. Founded in 2003 by Tom Britt, the TownePost Network currently distributes over 120,000 magazines per month to residents living in Avon, Broad Ripple, Carmel, Center Grove, Fishers, Geist, Greenwood and Zionsville. To view past issue, visit here.