New App Tracks Your Child’s School Bus at Center Grove
A new smartphone app allows parents to track Center Grove school buses in real-time. “Here Comes the Bus” lets you view the location of your child’s bus, so you can send them to the bus stop and pick them up at just the right time.
How it Works
“Here Comes the Bus” enables you to:
- See the location of your child’s bus both before and after school
- Confirm that your child’s bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school or both
- Receive a push notification or email message when the bus is a certain distance from your stop
- And more!
How to Set it Up
- Create an account at herecomesthebus.com – use School Code 74644
- You will need your child’s school identification number (available via Skyward)
- On iTunes or Google Play, search for “Here Comes the Bus” by Synoviasolutions.
- Log into the app using your above account information to set up your notifications
If you have trouble, you may contact Synovia at 877-SYNOVIA (877-796-6842) or HCTB@Synoviasolutions.com.