Come See and Taste the New Changes at Geist Market
Geist Market may still be found in its handy location just off of Fall Creek Road but it now has people talking and smiling over the new changes and wanting to go back again. Under new ownership, Geist Market offers fresh products, lavish fare, convenience, regular hours, and friendly service. In the morning you can stop in and grab a warm cup of coffee or cappuccino and a tasty baked pastry. On your way home, you can quickly get the dozen eggs you forgot or that special bottle of wine for dinner without fighting the crowds at the grocery.
“We are willing to go out of our way, staying totally focused for the people in the neighborhood,” says Bo Demir, new owner of Geist Market. “We are trying to get the word out to neighbors in the area about our new fresh products and services. We are also open to feedback so that we can provide the best service that we can.”
Geist Market offers an exciting array of new products and services and plans to add more.
Here are some of the special features worth stopping in for:
- Starbucks Coffee, cappuccino, or hot chocolate
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Fresh baked cookies made onsite in certified kitchen
- Gourmet sandwiches, wraps, and salads prepared by local chef
- Pastries made by local bakery featuring cakes, pumpkin rolls, cinnamon rolls, muffins,éclairs, and more.
- Convenience grocery items with “no expiration dates”
- Honorary system on coffee where you can throw a buck in a little box and fill up your cup or one of ours for convenience
- Curbside grocery shopping where you can call in with your order, pull up to our door and have it hand delivered to you in order to save time.
Here are some tasty items that will be coming soon:
- Jimmy Dean Sausage and Egg Biscuits
- Fresh salad bar
- Popcorn, pretzels, nacho chips and cheese sauce
Geist Market is now offering a morning special consisting of a cup of Starbucks Coffee and a Krispy Kreme doughnut for just $1.99. If you don’t care for coffee or you don’t like doughnuts, then don’t worry. Bo says that you can make substitutions if you prefer. For instance, you can opt to have a cappuccino or hot chocolate instead of the coffee and a pastry or cookie in place of the doughnut. He wants people to know that his store wishes to be incredibly flexible for its customers. Furthermore, Bo is excited about the upscale sandwiches and salads prepared by a local chef in hopes of satisfying our craving for great food in a convenient location. He adds, “We provide gas station prices on a gourmet plate.”
In addition, Geist Market offers new regular business hours for your convenience. They are as follows:
Monday –Friday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Bo encourages you to stop in and see the new generation of Geist Market. If you would like to contact Bo to make a menu suggestion or provide him feedback, call 317-577-0500. Follow him on Facebook, Townpost.com and Twitter.