Serenity Salon Celebrating 10th Year with Community
Writer / Janet C. Striebel
Serenity Salon, a full-service hair salon located at 79th and Fall Creek by CVS Pharmacy, is celebrating its 10th year anniversary in Geist. Serenity opened its doors in September 2004. The caring attentive staff provides a comfortable approach to helping you create your personal style with professional guidance and thorough consultation.
“I attribute our success to our faithful loyal clients and staff who have stood by us for the last ten years,” said Christi Everett, owner and stylist of Serenity Salon.
Serenity’s salon specialists continually attend educational classes in many of the industry’s changing areas. They perform in top-notch fashion as clients relax in a nurturing setting. Here are some of the services they provide:
• Haircuts and styling for men and women
• Special occasion up-dos and styles
• Color and highlighting including Ombre techniques
• Perming/straightening and texturizing techniques
• Spa services including massage therapy, paraffin hand treatment, facials (face and back), waxing (facial and body)
In addition to these many pampering services, Serenity offers a down-home atmosphere for its clients. “We’re like family here. We have a lot of clients who have been here since the beginning,” says Helen Hogue, chief receptionist at Serenity for the past 10 years. “I’m retired and don’t have to work but I enjoy this warm, friendly environment.”
To celebrate a successful decade, Serenity will offer these exciting discounts during the month of September:
• Receive $10 off a full-service haircut with brow wax.
• Get $10 off all spa services including body waxing, facials,
and/or one-hour massages.
• Receive $10 off a purchase of any three retail products.
• Enter in the raffle drawings for gift baskets. You will receive one
raffle ticket for each product or service purchased.
Everett realizes Serenity Salon is fortunate enough to attract a great group of professionals who share her passion for making clients look and feel their best. She invites you to “come in and create your style with us.”
To learn more, go to serenitysalonllc.com or call 317-595-0390 to book your appointment.Find special deals on our ad in September’s issue of Geist Community Newsletter.