Kokomo Magazine Launches Mobile App to Connect Locals
Kokomo, the “City of Firsts”, now has a mobile app available from the Kokomo Magazine designed to help connect residents to local businesses and events. Smartphone users (Apple or Android) can now download “The Kokomo App” that enables users to check-in at local retailers and obtain special discounts or offers. Check-ins appear on the app, allowing Kokomo locals a way to share their local patronage via their Facebook accounts. Local businesses win in many ways:
- Local offers encourage repeat customers
- Check-ins create online social traffic and awareness
- Real-time mobile offers specific to time, day, or redemption limit
- Mapping feature shows your offers to Townies in close proximity to your retail location
Other features available through the mobile app include:
- Offers, time-sensitive coupons, and discounts redeemable on location
- Yelp reviews, Open Table reservations, website links, phone numbers, and other information for each business
- Event calendar highlighting local happenings
- Monthly Kokomo Magazine is available through the app before it is mailed
Download our iPhone- and Android-compatible app from the iTunes store or Marketplace today. Kokomo Magazine encourages all users to check-in to Kokomo-area restaurants, bars, and retailers to support your local merchants. Share your check-ins on Facebook to give your local spots even more love!
The Kokomo App brought to you by the Kokomo Magazine is looking to partner with local retail businesses that would like to take advantage of this hyper-local mobile, digital and print marketing platform. Contact Kim Senkus at 317-501-1743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.